- Multi-Thousand hour CFI with a passion for general aviation and the flight training environment
- Experience in 50+ aircraft types including Tailwheel, High performance, Complex, and Seaplane with a particular soft spot for vintage aviation
- Experiences include Back country/Bush Flying, Mountain Flying, Aerobatics and Coast to Coast Cross country travel.
- More than 1000 hours of flight training given
- Very high emphasis on safety with zero student incidents or accidents
- Private Pilot License
- Instrument Rating Coming Soon! (Pending Avionics Upgrades)
- Commercial Pilot License
- Back Country/Bush Flying
- Mountainous Flight operations
- Tailwheel/Complex/High Performance endorsements
- Aircraft Checkouts
- Aircraft Ferrying
- Rate $75/Hr.